GuidePedia

2

This is the end of European Union EU.

England the second most important and biggest country in EU after Germany is out of the EU.



The UK has voted to leave the European Union in a historic referendum that triggered the resignation of British Prime Minister David Cameron and wreaked havoc on global markets.
There was a mixture of jubilation and tearful disbelief in the UK as people awoke Friday to the final verdict in the extremely close vote that deeply divided the nation.
The result plunged Europe into uncertainty, with calls for further referendums from emboldened far-right groups who see it as a boost for their anti-EU, anti-immigration policies.




It also reverberated across financial markets, causing huge losses in Asia, Europe and the United States as traders weighed the consequences for the world's biggest economic zone.


A map of the United Kingdom, which shows the areas that voted to remain in blue, and those which voted to leave in red.
Within hours of Thursday's ballot outcome -- 51.89% in favor of leaving the EU, with 48.11% against -- Cameron delivered an emotionally charged statement outside the door of 10 Downing Street, announcing his intention to stand down.

The impact of this result has been far and wide, with global markets hit and UK Prime Minister David Cameron announcing his resignation.

Outside 10 Downing Street, Cameron tells the nation the people have spoken
Britain will have a new Prime Minister before party conference in October, he said
Cabinet is to meet on Monday to work out next steps forward
Final tally gives victory to Leave -- 17,410,742, Remain -- 16,141,241 (52% v. 48%)
European markets tumbled, the Dow plunged 500 points at open, and pound crashed to its lowest levels in 31 years,




This is the beginning of the end of The EU. 
Soon other countries will go out of EU.

Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/europe/eu-referendum-live-blog/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/europe/uk-eu-referendum-results/

Post a Comment

  1. I saw Simply Red in mid-1985 in Manchester. I think they music run parallel to a lot of people’s lives.
    ticketselect will help you with buying tickets for the incredible event.

    ReplyDelete

COPY CODE SNIPPET
 
Top